Managers profiles (comments)

In the News is the forum newspaper created by users for users, have fun reading it!
Ben Wrixon
Posts: 961
Joined: 09/01/2009, 21:00

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Ben Wrixon » 25/11/2010, 17:15

Thanks for filling in the questions I left blank, much appreciated Mr Church!
Liverpool
Season 9: 2nd in C4, 2nd in Level C Cup - R.Madrid
Season 10: 2nd in B2, 3rd in Level B Cup, ITN Cup Quarter Finalist - Real Madrid
Season 11: 4th in A1 - Real Madrid
Season 12: A1 playoffs - Real Madrid
Season 13: C5 Champions - Corinthians
User avatar
steve churchill
Posts: 1903
Joined: 09/01/2009, 16:31

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by steve churchill » 25/11/2010, 17:18

Ben Wrixon wrote:Thanks for filling in the questions I left blank, much appreciated Mr Church!
I bet people can't guess which 3 were filled in by me!! :lol:

S17 - WC Winner
S16 - WC RU
S 15 - DOUBLE Prem, ITN cup, MOTS
S 14 - WC Winner, Prem cup RU
S 13 - 2nd Prem
S 11 - 2nd Prem
S 10 - Prem Winner, ITN cup RU, Prem cup RU, MOTS
S 9 - TREBLE A2, A Cup, ITN cup, MOTS
S 8 - A cup RU
User avatar
Hugh Maltby
Posts: 2486
Joined: 09/01/2009, 13:13
Location: Somerset

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Hugh Maltby » 25/11/2010, 17:28

Haha. That was a brilliant read! :lol:
HONOURS:

REAL SOCIEDAD
A1 Champions - S16
A2 Champions - S12, S14 & S21
B3 Champions - S9 & S11


SPAIN
World Cup Champions - S16, S18, S19 & S21
U21 World Cup Champions - S15
Adam Bleese
Posts: 1004
Joined: 29/01/2009, 13:55

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Adam Bleese » 25/11/2010, 17:54

Great feature :)
Adam Bleese @ Cagliari
Steven McCarthy
Posts: 2737
Joined: 09/01/2009, 17:47

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Steven McCarthy » 25/11/2010, 18:25

Super stuff :lol:
Trophy cabinet

Premier league (s21, s22, s23, s24 & s35)
A1 (s12, s30 & s39)
B2 (s11)
ITN Cup (s22 & s23)
Prem Cup (s13 s14, s21 & s22)
Champions Cup (s23 & s35)
World Cup (s24 & s34)
World Cup U21 (s29)
MOS (s22 & s23)
Bruno Serdoce
Posts: 1340
Joined: 09/01/2009, 3:59
Location: On A little Island

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Bruno Serdoce » 25/11/2010, 19:36

Fantastic :shock:
The Craig Jenkinson Premier Division
When wearing a bikini, women reveal 90% of their body... men are so polite they only look at the covered parts.
User avatar
Jon Smart
Posts: 5986
Joined: 08/01/2009, 22:30
Location: The Golly Pit

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Jon Smart » 25/11/2010, 19:38

A great addition.
2x: Prem WINNERS
3x: ITN Cup WINNERS
2x: Prem Cup WINNERS
1x :Champions League WINNERS
1x: A1 WINNERS
1x: A2 WINNERS
2x: A Cup WINNERS
3x: MOTS
1x: World Cup WINNERS (Scotland)

WE ARE RENNES
LFC EPC 19-20 YNWA
User avatar
Owen Sutherland
Posts: 3244
Joined: 09/01/2009, 20:57
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Owen Sutherland » 25/11/2010, 20:29

User avatar
Neil Roberts
Posts: 2134
Joined: 07/12/2008, 23:34

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Neil Roberts » 25/11/2010, 22:46

I think this could almost do with it's own board on the forum so it becomes more prominent. Maybe a board just above or just below General ITN so it is in an area that gets a lot of visitors.
Neil Roberts
The Blades!!!
User avatar
Hugh Maltby
Posts: 2486
Joined: 09/01/2009, 13:13
Location: Somerset

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Hugh Maltby » 26/11/2010, 12:34

Neil Roberts wrote:I think this could almost do with it's own board on the forum so it becomes more prominent. Maybe a board just above or just below General ITN so it is in an area that gets a lot of visitors.
Sub-board inside General ITN?
I think you should probably say who you're interviewing in the post title too.
HONOURS:

REAL SOCIEDAD
A1 Champions - S16
A2 Champions - S12, S14 & S21
B3 Champions - S9 & S11


SPAIN
World Cup Champions - S16, S18, S19 & S21
U21 World Cup Champions - S15
Dean Hunter
Posts: 253
Joined: 24/01/2009, 19:25

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Dean Hunter » 26/11/2010, 12:41

Hugh Maltby wrote:
Neil Roberts wrote:I think this could almost do with it's own board on the forum so it becomes more prominent. Maybe a board just above or just below General ITN so it is in an area that gets a lot of visitors.
Sub-board inside General ITN?
I think you should probably say who you're interviewing in the post title too.
sorry neil didnt see this post, if id known i wouldnt have done a ideas new topic! didnt mean to take your idea :)
User avatar
Neil Roberts
Posts: 2134
Joined: 07/12/2008, 23:34

Re: Manager Profiles

Post by Neil Roberts » 27/11/2010, 3:08

Dean Hunter wrote:
Hugh Maltby wrote:
Neil Roberts wrote:I think this could almost do with it's own board on the forum so it becomes more prominent. Maybe a board just above or just below General ITN so it is in an area that gets a lot of visitors.
Sub-board inside General ITN?
I think you should probably say who you're interviewing in the post title too.
sorry neil didnt see this post, if id known i wouldnt have done a ideas new topic! didnt mean to take your idea :)
Positive proof that great minds think alike! :)
Neil Roberts
The Blades!!!
Ian Foletto
Posts: 3435
Joined: 08/01/2009, 9:44

Managers profiles (comments)

Post by Ian Foletto » 03/12/2010, 14:44

Feel free to comment about managers profiles here!
User avatar
steve churchill
Posts: 1903
Joined: 09/01/2009, 16:31

Re: Managers profiles (comments)

Post by steve churchill » 08/12/2010, 13:31

Anybody very keen to have theirs done next?

S17 - WC Winner
S16 - WC RU
S 15 - DOUBLE Prem, ITN cup, MOTS
S 14 - WC Winner, Prem cup RU
S 13 - 2nd Prem
S 11 - 2nd Prem
S 10 - Prem Winner, ITN cup RU, Prem cup RU, MOTS
S 9 - TREBLE A2, A Cup, ITN cup, MOTS
S 8 - A cup RU
Matthew Lewton
Posts: 2019
Joined: 13/03/2009, 10:42
Location: England

Re: Managers profiles (comments)

Post by Matthew Lewton » 08/12/2010, 14:20

Steve i've got two to put up mate, will put one up after the update tonight
User avatar
steve churchill
Posts: 1903
Joined: 09/01/2009, 16:31

Re: Managers profiles (comments)

Post by steve churchill » 08/12/2010, 14:31

Ohhhhhhh Lovely :D

S17 - WC Winner
S16 - WC RU
S 15 - DOUBLE Prem, ITN cup, MOTS
S 14 - WC Winner, Prem cup RU
S 13 - 2nd Prem
S 11 - 2nd Prem
S 10 - Prem Winner, ITN cup RU, Prem cup RU, MOTS
S 9 - TREBLE A2, A Cup, ITN cup, MOTS
S 8 - A cup RU
Matthew Lewton
Posts: 2019
Joined: 13/03/2009, 10:42
Location: England

Re: Managers profiles (comments)

Post by Matthew Lewton » 08/12/2010, 22:13

One up one to go :ugeek:
User avatar
Kevin Beck
Posts: 4118
Joined: 09/01/2009, 19:02

Re: Managers profiles (comments)

Post by Kevin Beck » 08/12/2010, 22:41

Haha, love it! Good bit of banter this area - great work lads, excellent reads :)
Celtic
S39 - Prem, Runners Up
S38 - Prem, Runners Up
S37 - Prem, 5th; Prem Cup, Runners Up
S36 - Prem, 3rd
S35 - Prem, 8th; ITN Cup, Runners Up
S34 - A1, Runners Up; ITN Cup, Winners
S33 - A1, 8th
S32 - B1, Winners
User avatar
Ben Spurrier
Posts: 2626
Joined: 08/01/2009, 22:49
Location: Somerset

Re: Managers profiles (comments)

Post by Ben Spurrier » 09/12/2010, 9:05

all good pieces i'll be up for one when anyones ready
I am Batman!
Russell Weld
Posts: 140
Joined: 09/01/2009, 0:47

Re: Managers profiles (comments)

Post by Russell Weld » 09/12/2010, 13:32

Would be happy to do mine when you can
Post Reply